- The SQL injection vulnerability in ‘getDeviceCompleteDetails’ and ‘getAssociatedCredentials’ API’s have been fixed.
- General : There was an SQL injection vulnerability in the Alarms section. This issue has been fixed.
- General : In Alarms, there was an XSS vulnerability in the Notes column. This issue has been fixed.
- General : Apache’s ‘commons-beanutils’ jar has been updated to version 1.9.3 due to ‘Remote Code Execution’ vulnerability in an older version. (Refer: CVE-2018-19403)
- General : Unauthenticated access to ‘DataMigrationServlet’ has been fixed. (Refer: CVE-2018-19403)
- General : The ‘Browser Cookie theft’ vulnerability has been fixed.
- The issue with NBAR application data in Wireless Controllers has been fixed.
- Missing I18N keys have been added for Chinese language.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more