- The issue with adding Cisco devices via SNMP V3 credential has been fixed.
- The issue while adding users in Japanese, or with special characters in IPGroup Name has been fixed.
- Tooltip information added in the Settings page.
- Search report with multiple criteria has been fixed.
- The issue with severity level (Attention, Trouble, Critical) mismatch in email alerts has been fixed.
- Default SNMP feature has been added.
- Provision to ‘Test & Associate’ an SNMP credential with multiple devices has been added.
- SNMP support for Huawei devices has been provided.
- NetFlow now supports Fortigate’s NBAR2.
- Capacity planning and Consolidated reports have been added for access point groups.
- An option to assign Access Point Groups for Operator, and Guest users has been provided.
- In Interface snapshot, Auto Refresh has been added to Traffic widget.
- Monitoring feature has been added for MS SQL transaction log. Alerts will be displayed when log size is full.
- Monitoring feature has been added for MS SQL bulk load. Alerts will be displayed in case of BCP failure.
- Monitoring feature has been added for Vectorwise . Alerts will be displayed in case of connection failure.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more