- The issue with adding Cisco devices via SNMP V3 credential has been fixed.
- The issue while adding users in Japanese, or with special characters in IPGroup Name has been fixed.
- Tooltip information added in the Settings page.
- Search report with multiple criteria has been fixed.
- The issue with severity level (Attention, Trouble, Critical) mismatch in email alerts has been fixed.
- Default SNMP feature has been added.
- Provision to ‘Test & Associate’ an SNMP credential with multiple devices has been added.
- SNMP support for Huawei devices has been provided.
- NetFlow now supports Fortigate’s NBAR2.
- Capacity planning and Consolidated reports have been added for access point groups.
- An option to assign Access Point Groups for Operator, and Guest users has been provided.
- In Interface snapshot, Auto Refresh has been added to Traffic widget.
- Monitoring feature has been added for MS SQL transaction log. Alerts will be displayed when log size is full.
- Monitoring feature has been added for MS SQL bulk load. Alerts will be displayed in case of BCP failure.
- Monitoring feature has been added for Vectorwise . Alerts will be displayed in case of connection failure.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020