- Distributed Edition for the latest version has been released.
- NetFlow Analyzer is now GDPR compliant with consent requests displayed across various modules in the UI.
- Under Privacy settings, Personally Identifiable Information(PII) search and update options have been added. (PII Search helps identify the PII Details given by the user across various modules. The PII data can also be updated as anonymous to maintain privacy)
- Audit logging has now been enabled to record all user activities.
- A step by step guide on how to use NetFlow Analyzer has been added.
- Resolve DNS handled for Conversation widget in Device snapshot.
- The issue with the wrong granularity values being displayed in Device snapshot page has been fixed.
- Search report and Global search report options have been combined together under Search Report.
- IN and OUT traffic for Search report can now be seen in a single view.
- Dashboards are now user-specific and allows users to create their own private dashboards. Apart from this, users with administrator privilege can associate dashboards that are created by them with select users.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020