- The issue related to export to PDF and mail has now been fixed and enhanced.
- Added an option to export to PDF and mail for Individual graph reports.
- Added an option to export to PDF and mail for DPI snapshot widgets and widget drill down reports in the inventory.
- Added an option to change the graph type for time series graphs in the inventory.
- Inventory page related bugs have been fixed.
- Added an option to select Business hours in the Last Quarter time period while scheduling reports
- SFlow flow format for multiple MPLS can be added now.
- Added an option to configure billing with base cost as zero.
- The loading issue in the Dashboard with NBAR App widget has now been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more