Enhancements & Bug fixes between Builds 92295 and 92311
- You can now create roles with pre-defined permissions to manage certain managed device groups.
- Introducing OS update management, to automate and schedule OS updates on iOS and Android devicesYou can now install Store apps silently on Windows devices, as MDM now supports integration with Business Store.
- You can enroll devices using your Azure account in MDM Cloud.
- MDM now lets you view/download the list of devices eligible for Apple Free Repair program.
- MDM now lets you configure browser home page URL for Windows devices.
- You can now upload in-house enterprise apps up to 1.5 GB in size.
- MDM now lets you create a role, permitting technicians to only remotely control mobile devices.
- Admins can now choose the time zone to be set on the managed mobile devices
- MDM now supports Google Play Protect for Android devices.
- Issues with manual syncing of VPP apps has been fixed.
- Issues with subsequent update of OS on iOS devices running iOS 11.3 has been fixed.
- Issues with display of garbled characters, in non-English versions of MDM, has been fixed.
- Issues with assigning AD user to a DEP device during device activation has been fixed.
- Issues with distributing few iOS Single App Kiosk mode profiles that were created in older builds, has been fixed.
- Issues with unresponsive location data page has been fixed.
- Issues in syncing of VPP apps has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020