- You can now create roles with pre-defined permissions to manage certain managed device groups.
- Introducing OS update management, to automate and schedule OS updates on iOS and Android devicesYou can now install Store apps silently on Windows devices, as MDM now supports integration with Business Store.
- You can enroll devices using your Azure account in MDM Cloud.
- MDM now lets you view/download the list of devices eligible for Apple Free Repair program.
- MDM now lets you configure browser home page URL for Windows devices.
- You can now upload in-house enterprise apps up to 1.5 GB in size.
- MDM now lets you create a role, permitting technicians to only remotely control mobile devices.
- Admins can now choose the time zone to be set on the managed mobile devices
- MDM now supports Google Play Protect for Android devices.
- Issues with display of garbled characters, in non-English versions of MDM, has been fixed.
- Issues with assigning AD user to a DEP device during device activation has been fixed.
- Issues with distributing few iOS Single App Kiosk mode profiles that were created in older builds, has been fixed.
- Issues with unresponsive location data page has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more