Enhancements & Bug fixes between Builds 92230 and 92242
- MDM now supports a Standard Edition, available with most of the frequently used features.
- You can now install enterprise apps silently on Windows 10 devices, without uploading an AET.
- Invite-based enrollment for Android and iOS has now been enhanced to support QR code, leading to quick and hassle-free enrollment process
- You can now optionally allow users to access basic settings such as Wi-Fi, screen brightness, flashlight and screen rotation in Kiosk-provisioned Android devices.
- Issues with enrollment due to oncoming expiry of third-party certificates, has been fixed.
- Issues with applying PPM in MDM for certain cases, has been fixed.
- Issues in enrolling devices through Apple DEP and assigning them to user has been fixed
- Issues with fetching intermediate certificate, on uploading SSL third-party certificates, has been fixed.
- Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements in all modules including Inventory and App Management.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more