Released on 18 Oct 2017, 2017
The Correlation Engine has been completely upgraded to bring you complex attack detection across all devices on your network, enhanced field-level correlation, improved incident reports with timeline view, and much more:
- Multiple log format support: Correlation is now carried out across multiple log formats, enabling you to correlate logs from Windows and Unix systems, network devices, and more.
- Enhanced field-level correlation: Correlation can be done based on multiple log field values to provide fine-grained attack detection.
- Predefined rules: The module is packaged with 25 predefined complex attack patterns.
- Custom rule builder: The custom correlation rule builder has been upgraded to include over 250 predefined network actions and advanced filters.
- Check for unique, constant, or shared field values among the actions that make up a rule.
- Use multiple comparison conditions for fields, namely ‘equals’, ‘not equal to’, ‘starts with’, or ‘ends with’.
- Create rules for individual log types using specific network actions, or rules common to all log types with generic network actions.
- Incident management integration: All correlation alerts can be viewed and managed with the in-built incident management console.
- The correlation user interface has been upgraded with an all new look and feel, incorporating all the above new features.
- The time between each individual pair of actions can now be specified when creating a rule.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more