New Features / Enhancements:
- Root based certificate signing: Key Manager Plus now enables administrators to sign and issue certificates to end-servers within the network environment, based on a root certificate that is trusted within the network.
- Domain expiry notification: Administrators can now keep a track of expiring domains from Key Manager Plus facilitated through ‘Whois Lookup’, and also receive periodic email notifications regarding the same.
- Key Manager Plus now expedites domain validation for Let’s Encrypt certificate renewal through automated verification of DNS-01 challenges (for Azure and Cloudflare DNS).
- Key Manager Plus now includes provisions to import certificate files to keystore by automatically pinning its corresponding private key with the acquired certificate.
- Previously, there were a few format issues during SSH keys import. This has now been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more