New Features / Enhancements
- Provision to control the exposure of personal data in reports
Key Manager Plus now has provisions to control the exposure of personal data in reports, allowing administrators to mask or hide personal data in reports exported from Key Manager Plus as well as in e-mail notifications for scheduled report generation.
- Password protection for exports
Administrators can now enable password protection for exports, thus enforce an additional layer of security for files (certificates, certificate private key, certificate signing request, PDF and CSV reports, SSH public key, SSH private key, keys secured in keystore) exported from Key Manager Plus.
- Administrator acknowledgement of data transfer for third-party integrationsKey Manager Plus has now made it mandatory for administrators to acknowledge the transfer of personal data when setting up integration with third parties—such as certificate requests from Let’s Encrypt and other trusted third-party CAs, integration with ServiceDesk Plus’ CMDB—where there is flow of personal data from Key Manager Plus.
- Provision to purge audit trails
Key Manager Plus now includes the provision to purge audit trails, giving administrators the privilege of erasure of personal data that are no longer required in relation to the purposes for which they were originally recorded.
- Database-level encryption of sensitive personal information
Key Manager Plus now offers encryption of sensitive personal data at the database-level providing a greater level of data integrity and privacy.
- Provision to manage non-user email addresses
Key Manager Plus now separately lists and tracks unmapped email addresses—those that are not associated with any Key Manager Plus users but are being used for sending notifications regarding scheduled tasks, license expiration—and also grants administrators the privilege to delete them if needed.
- Key Manager Plus now provides administrators the option to enable or disable API access.
- Users can now export keystore files attached to certificates in various formats (PKCS12 / JKS).
- Key Manager Plus now provides additional options to configure email notifications for certificate expiry and private key rotation.
- Previously, Key Manager Plus imported certificates that had no common name or SAN during SSL certificate discovery. This has now been fixed and import will be successful only if either of the two parameters are present.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020