New Features / Enhancements
- Microsoft CA certificate signing :
Key Manager Plus now allows users to get certificate requests signed from Microsoft Certificate Authority, thereby facilitating complete life cycle management for certificates issued by Microsoft Certificate Authority.
- Integration with CMDB :
Key Manager Plus now provides the option to sync SSL certificates in its repository with ManageEngine Service Desk Plus CMDB, allowing administrators to map certificates to specific servers / applications in the CMDB and monitor their usage and expiration from Service Desk Plus’ CMDB.
- SSL Certificate group :
This enhancement allows users to organize SSL certificates into logical groups based on various criteria and execute actions in bulk on the groups.
- Option to enforce access restrictions by assigning users to specific certificate groups during user additions.
- Date based discovery filter for Microsoft Certificate Authority certificate discovery.
- Option to separately track and manage various versions of the same SSL certificate (with the same common name).
- Option to change Key Manager Plus’ web server port directly from the user interface.
- Option to import and map a private key to certificate has been supported.
- Earlier, when generating certificate signing requests with SAN names, the SAN names were not updated. This has now been fixed.
- Earlier, there were issues with fetching the system locale on Microsoft CA discovery. This has now been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020