New Features / Enhancements
- Microsoft CA certificate signing :
Key Manager Plus now allows users to get certificate requests signed from Microsoft Certificate Authority, thereby facilitating complete life cycle management for certificates issued by Microsoft Certificate Authority.
- Integration with CMDB :
Key Manager Plus now provides the option to sync SSL certificates in its repository with ManageEngine Service Desk Plus CMDB, allowing administrators to map certificates to specific servers / applications in the CMDB and monitor their usage and expiration from Service Desk Plus’ CMDB.
- SSL Certificate group :
This enhancement allows users to organize SSL certificates into logical groups based on various criteria and execute actions in bulk on the groups.
- Option to enforce access restrictions by assigning users to specific certificate groups during user additions.
- Date based discovery filter for Microsoft Certificate Authority certificate discovery.
- Option to separately track and manage various versions of the same SSL certificate (with the same common name).
- Option to change Key Manager Plus’ web server port directly from the user interface.
- Option to import and map a private key to certificate has been supported.
- Earlier, when generating certificate signing requests with SAN names, the SAN names were not updated. This has now been fixed.
- Earlier, there were issues with fetching the system locale on Microsoft CA discovery. This has now been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more