New device/log format support:
- Log Exporter (CEF format) support for Check Point devices (R-77.3, R-80.10 with Jumbo Hotfix and R-80.20 versions)
New features & enhancements:
- On demand PDF export option in Web UI has been enhanced using PhantomJS.
- Page level PDF export with multiple widgets.
- Individual widget level PDF export.
- PDF export for all drill-down report pages.
- Rule management and compliance support using vendor API.
- Rule management and compliance support using CLI.
- Check Point devices R-80.1 and above.
- Message framework guideline for proper usage of all features and configuration pages.
- ‘Bytes’ and ‘Hits’ details are added in the Dashboard Top ‘N’ widget reports.
- Quick links and Help cards added in Diagnose Connection, Report Filter, Customize Report, Rule Management reports and Settings pages.
- Fixed the improper error handling message shown for ‘Test connection’ action in ‘Device Rule’ configuration page.
- Multiple IP ranges can’t be added in Intranet settings page. Fixed the issue.
- Linux installation users were unable to save “Nipper” location in User Config page. Fixed the issue.
- Unable to configure SNMP v3. Fixed the issue.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more