New device/log format support:
- Log Exporter (CEF format) support for Check Point devices (R-77.3, R-80.10 with Jumbo Hotfix and R-80.20 versions)
New features & enhancements:
- On demand PDF export option in Web UI has been enhanced using PhantomJS.
- Page level PDF export with multiple widgets.
- Individual widget level PDF export.
- PDF export for all drill-down report pages.
- Rule management and compliance support using vendor API.
- Rule management and compliance support using CLI.
- Check Point devices R-80.1 and above.
- Message framework guideline for proper usage of all features and configuration pages.
- ‘Bytes’ and ‘Hits’ details are added in the Dashboard Top ‘N’ widget reports.
- Quick links and Help cards added in Diagnose Connection, Report Filter, Customize Report, Rule Management reports and Settings pages.
- Fixed the improper error handling message shown for ‘Test connection’ action in ‘Device Rule’ configuration page.
- Multiple IP ranges can’t be added in Intranet settings page. Fixed the issue.
- Linux installation users were unable to save “Nipper” location in User Config page. Fixed the issue.
- Unable to configure SNMP v3. Fixed the issue.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020