Bug Fixes :
- General: Previously, validation of session failed when the URL contained two or more consecutive backslashes. This vulnerability has been fixed now.
12.3 Build 123281
- Cisco FirePOWER – Firewall policy, rule analysis, and compliance report support using CLI to fetch configurations.
- To prevent vulnerabilities, Firewall Analyzer now verifies each request parameters type and value before it is processed.
- Support-ID: 4882018 – In Japanese installation, if ‘Trend graph’ report is exported, it displays the same graph for hourly and weekly comparison graphs. This issue is fixed.
- Cisco Meraki is discovered as ‘proxy server’ instead ‘firewall’ in Firewall Analyzer. This issue is fixed.
- When server side PDF export is set as ‘All’, it is not working. This issue is fixed.
- When ‘Denied User Report’ is drilled down from Dashboard, page is empty. This issue is fixed.
- Raw search result displayed in the UI is grouped based on the specified criteria.
- Quick links are added for ‘Credential Profile’ page.
- Quick links are added for ‘Archive Encryption’ page under Security settings.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more