- When Alarm profile is exported, alarm profile created by other users is not available in the xml file. This issues is fixed to show all profiles.
- When syslog is imported, the IP address of the device was updated with link-local IP. Now the device is added with local IP.
- Device rule configured firewall is listed as first resource in drop down of configuration related reports. This issue is fixed.
- In Policy Overview page, drill down on some of the services showed no data. This issue is fixed.
- SMS Setting shows ‘Not Configured’, even after ‘SMPP’ or ‘SMS Gateway (Clickatell)’ is configured. This issue is fixed.
- Unknown protocol report drill down showed sent and received as kilobytes (KB), where as it is in bytes. Changed the header to fix this issue.
- When the Report Profile is edited, ‘Run on Week Days’ could not be selected. This issues is fixed.
- If schedule for Search Report is created, it did not get added properly. The issue is fixed.
- In the Device Detail page, executed report profile details are not displayed. The issue is fixed.
- Support ID: 4594278 – Raw Search result page sorting not working. Fixed the issue.
- When Working Hour is configured, ranges like 8-12,15-18,19,20,21 were not allowed. The issue is fixed.
- Assigning Credential Profile without selecting a profile was not throwing any error. This issue is fixed.
- If only Traffic Log is selected, raw search was not allowed. Fixed the issue.
- In Standards > Edit Settings page, after editing when Save button is clicked, page refreshes and goes to different device. This is fixed.
- In the Inventory snapshot page, device edit slide comes over user settings page.This issues is fixed.
- ‘All device’ option for ‘operator’ user in Snapshot page has been removed.
- In the Collector list page, if any action is performed, the page will be refreshed automatically.
- In the Inventory > Users list page, ‘username’ search was not working. This issue is fixed.
- In the Alarms page of Operator user, Close icon-title is not shown properly on hover. This issue is fixed.
- Free license text is removed from the DE Alert image.
- For ‘Operator’ user, Support page icon was not working. Fixed the issue.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more