- Support – 4709829: Added SSH protocol to fetch WatchGuard firewall configuration.
- In Anomaly alert criteria page, a help message ‘CIDR and CSV formats are allowed’ has been added to Source and Destination fields.
- When Report Profiles are created, removed unnecessary API call to improve UI performance.
- In Cloud Services page of Inventory, ‘Add repository’ option is provided.
- Support – 4669580: SNMP based Live Report of PaloAlto devices was not working properly. This issue is fixed.
- Local File Inclusion vulnerability is fixed.
- Device drill down from Policy Optimization page of Dashboard was not working. The issues is fixed and redirected to Optimization page.
- In Firewall Live Traffic widget of Inventory page, when ‘Gbps’ is selected as unit, the values shown were not accurate. The issue is fixed to plot the graph with granular values.
- Alarm Profile notification option ‘Run As Script’ didn’t accept arguments. The issue is fixed.
- Support – 4623647: In Import Log page, Local Schedule option was not shown even when the client can be accessed from localhost.
- Support – 4697639: In Fortigate syslog, VPN close log has duplicate entry which led to incorrect data. Handled it to fix the issue.
- Support – 4723997: Traffic Trend Report graph was not plotted in order. This issue is fixed
- Support – 4732194: Syslog port details were not shown properly in Device Details Page of Settings tab. The issue is fixed
- Support – 4566694 : When a PaloAlto Rule Name contains ‘index’ value, wrong unused rule list is displayed. The issue is fixed.
- Support – 4707871: Checkpoint VPN log parsing issue is fixed.
- In MSSQL setup, Yearly table drop was not proper. The issue is fixed.
- When extra device license was applied in the product, the manage and unmanage actions couldn’t be performed till user restarts the product. This issue is fixed.
- Header of SMS notification in Alert Profile page changed from ‘Send Email based SMS’ to ‘Send SMS’ to avoid misunderstanding.
- In the Report Profile Notification page, a message “Use comma ‘,’ separator for multiple mail ids” has been added for clear understanding.
- Edit and Save Report Profile action returned wrong status message. The issue is fixed to show proper status message.
- While saving Compliance Report Schedule, there was no status message. This issue is fixed to show the status message.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020