New device supported:
- Simulate firewall logs – You can simulate firewall logs for different vendors to check all the reports in Firewall Analyzer. Log simulation is available for Fortigate, PaloAlto, CheckPoint, Juniper SRX and Squid Proxy devices.
- Added more than 3000 websites to the Cloud Repository.
- Option to plot Dashboard Live traffic graph in ‘Kbps/Mbps/Gbps’ is available.
- Support ID: 4598454 – Updated IP to Country database.
- Support ID: 4573349 – When you import syslog, you can map the logs to the existing device.
- Support ID: 4590527 – Export to CSV format option is available for expanded view of all ‘Inventory’ page widgets.
- ‘Admin Report’ for PaloAlto available. It covers details of user login, log out, and commands executed.
- Auto refresh option provide to ‘Live Syslog Viewer’ page.
- Mail content format enhanced for scheduled ‘Standards’ report.
- Additional tabs Bandwidth, Sites, Apps, and VPN are added in ‘Device’ inventory snapshot page for better access.
- License count, number of managed devices and remaining devices count now available under ‘ License Management’ page.
- Now ‘bps’ value is formatted to readable format in Bandwidth Alert mail content.
- Support ID: 4588018 – While creating Alarm profile, configuring more than 50 criteria makes the page unresponsive. This issue is now fixed.
- Refresh option in ‘Dashboard Live Traffic’ widget was not working. Now the issue is resolved.
- AD User-IP Mapping had two entry for an user with Old and New IP. The duplication issue is rectified now.
- Support ID: 4579510 – Incorrect Rule Name was shown for Zyxel firewall. This issue is now fixed.
- Support ID: 4480507 – Invalid Byte Sequence Error while loading FirewallRecords table is fixed.
- While parsing Sonicwall configuration, network objects with IP-range and IPv6 objects were not handled properly. It is fixed now.
- Finding ‘Unused Objects’ from configuration file had discrepancy. Now it is rectified.
- In Japanese Installation, when logs are imported, reports were generated for current time instead of log time. This issue is resolved.
- ‘Edit Interface’ & ‘Edit Interface Names’ were not working, when edited for the second time. This issue is now fixed.
- Occasionally, the ‘Inventory’ page became empty when ‘Back’ icon was clicked. This issue is now resolved.
- Even after changing display name of Firewall, ‘ Resource Name’ was displayed when user was added from User Management page. Now the issue is fixed to show the device list with display name while assigning device.
- When Credential Profile was edited, the ‘Email’ field became empty. Now the issue is fixed to show the given Email Id in that field.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020