- Default reports enhanced with drill down option to second and third level. Particularly for ‘Unknown Protocols’, you can drill down up to raw log level.
- ‘End User’ feature moved to ‘Firewall Inventory’ tab. You can get ‘End User’ details from ‘Users’ Tab.
- ‘Rule Management’ and ‘Compliance Reports’ files stored in Firewall Analyzer server directory are encrypted now.
- User information is encrypted at the database storage.
- ‘CSV Export’ option is available for ‘Rule Management’ reports.
- ‘Scheduled Report’ mail format is enhanced to show properly aligned mail content.
- Support – 4458020: In ‘Change Management’ report, new column has been added to show the IP address of user from which he did configuration changes.
- Support – 4429668: ‘Admin’ report is available for Huawei Firewall. You can view user login, logout and command executed reports.
- Support – 4477638: Fixed the issue of incorrect data shown in ‘Policy Optimization reports’ for some PaloAlto devices.
- Support – 4519337: Fixed the issue of not fetching configuration files from SonicWALL firewalls due to incorrect SCP command.
- Support – 4497009: Fixed issues in ‘Denied Events’ and URL log parsing for Juniper SRX devices.
- Support – 4510780: Fixed the issue of wrong time period shown in i-Filter reports data, due to non-processing of time stamp available in the logs.
- Support – 4496764: Fixed the issue of mismatch in rules count of unused rules and total rules displayed for some PaloAlto firewalls.
- Issue – 126991: In PaloAlto firewall ‘Policy Overview’ page, no data was displayed when clicked on some source and destination objects. This issue is fixed.
- Fixed the issue of no data display in ‘Total Bytes’ column in Trend Micro device reports, due to non-processing of byte value available in the logs.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020