- Provision to configure each device in the Inventory itself. For a single device, you can configure Report, Alert, Device Rule, and SNMP in one place.
- Ad-hoc reports are listed in the drill down page of ‘Device’ under Inventory.
- ‘Device’ summary widget under Inventory, is enhanced to show more device configuration options.
- Cloud Control Repository updated and new services added.
- ‘No Data’ message will be displayed in widget header, if a widget has no data to display. If the widget has data, total number of rows will be displayed.
- Reduced the ‘Inventory’ page loading time.
- By default, indexing enabled for Security Logs.
- Support Id: 4400799 – New widget added under drill down page of ‘Cloud Control’. The widget shows all source IP addresses, who accessed the corresponding ‘Cloud’ service.
- Support Id: 4223153 – Bandwidth Alert profiles created with criteria ‘mbps’ were not working. This issue is fixed.
- Support Id: 4223153 – URL report, date and priority parsing issues of pfSense firewall is fixed.
- Support Id: 4275699 – When one Juniper SRX device was added it was displayed as two devices. This was due to absence of firewall name in some syslogs. This issue is fixed to show it as a one device.
- Issue Id: 124479 – Earlier user couldn’t edit the report filter while creating ‘Report Profile’. Now ‘Edit’ option provided for the report filters to fix the issue.
- Issue Id:126112 – After selecting custom time period in ‘Inventory’ drill down page, the end time was not shown properly. This issue is fixed.
- Issue Id:126077 – In ‘Add Credential Profile’ page, ‘Device Type’ option is moved up near ‘Protocol’ for better accessibility.
- Issue Id:126332 – In ‘Device Rule’ list page, sorting of any column, removed ‘Fetch Rules’ and ‘Security Audit Report’ icons. This issue is fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more