- The ‘Automatic/On-click/No lookup’ options of Resolve DNS in global settings synchronized for all widgets.
- Two more SMS service Clickatell and AppSMS supported to send SMS notifications for ‘Alarms, Configuration changes, and Availability Alerts’
- 123396 – If dashboard data is with ‘\’, in its drilldown page data is shown without ‘\’ . The issue is resolved to display it properly.
- 121669 – When Traffic Conversation Table in Interface drilldown page is expanded, it was displaying only top 10 rows. Issue fixed to display complete data.
- 123760 – In CCTV view, Operator can view unauthorized device’s Live Traffic. Issue is fixed by hiding it.
- 122774 – In one of the ‘Proxy Reports’, when Search icon is clicked, empty page was displayed. Issue fixed to display appropriate page.
- 123955 – ‘No Data’ message not internationalized in some graphs, issue fixed by internationalizing it.
- 122298 – In dashboard traffic and security statistics report, when Search icon is clicked, empty page was displayed. Issue fixed to display appropriate page.
- 124212 – ‘In’ & ‘Out’ legends in Device Summary graph were not internationalized, issue fixed by internationalizing it.
- 121712 – Fixed memory handling issue, during user association and manual IP mapping when device is deleted.
- 123826 – Fixed an issue in reimport option of manual IP mapping.
- 120736 – Fixed issues in FWA Availability alert page UI and Disable notification link in the alert notification mail
- 122140 – Fixed an issue in script error handling, when a schedule is added for Compliance report without selecting any type of standards.
- 125095 – In standard compliance reports, if clicked to drill down the report, the table values are not displayed. Fixed the issue for table value display.
- 125093 – User with ‘\’ character could not be added, for ‘End Users’ reports. Fixed the issue to add user.
- 123942 – There was an UI alignment issue in NetFlow widget populated in OpManager’s End Users report. Fixed the issue to align the UI.
- 122493 – In the dashboard, snapshot view of Cloud Users report, fixed the issue of missing ‘Expand View’ icon.
- 124899 – Fixed the issue in Disable notification option of the change management alert notification mail.
- 124613 – When TLS option was configured in Mail Server settings, mail notifications for alerts were not sent. Fixed the issue to send mails.
- 124090 – Fixed the misalignment issue in Policy Overview report table. This was for MS SQL database.
- 122970 – When a new report type is added with the existing name, ‘Success’ message is displayed. Fixed the issue to display ‘Failed’ message.
- 125067 – Fixed the issue to populate rule details of SRX devices, when the configuration file is not having network object details.
- 125059 – In the ‘Unused Rules’ report of ‘Rule Management’, the resource criteria is not applied properly. Fixed the issue to apply the resource criteria properly.
- 4245966 – In FWA, log entries for unsuccessful console login attempt on Cisco ASA devices are not there. Fixed the issue to get entries.
- 4206352 – Issue, in SonicWALL log parsing for protocol, is fixed.
- 4086698 – All the IPs are not getting resolved into names, when ‘Resolve DNS’ is set to ‘Automatic’. Fixed the issue to resolve all IPs.
- 4250080 – When scheduled PDF report page count is more than 100, the total page count in PDF footer was not proper. Fixed the issue for proper page count.
- 4300246 – Fixed the out of memory error generated when change management report was accessed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more