Exchange Reporter Plus has added 19 new reports on Exchange Online, and 1 new report on Exchange on-premise.
New Exchange Online Reports:
The following 19 reports have been added under the respective categories.
General Mailbox Reports
- Archive Disabled Mailboxes – Lists the mailboxes for which archiving is disabled.
- Mailboxes without Forward To – Lists the mailboxes for which mail forwarding is disabled.
- Mailboxes with External Mail Forwarding – Provides the list of mailboxes for which mail forwarding is configured to external domains.
- Mailboxes with Internal Mail Forwarding – Provides the list of mailboxes for which mail forwarding is configured to internal domains.
- Users without Photo – Lists the users who don’t have a display picture.
- Migration Users – Provides details on migration status of users.
- ActiveSync Enabled Mailboxes – Lists the mailboxes which are allowed to sync with mobile devices with ActiveSync protocol.
Account Status Reports
- Users with Send As Permission – Provides the list of users with Send As permission.
- Users with Send On Behalf Permission – Provides the list of users with Send On Behalf permission.
- Mailbox Folder Statistics(Folder Message Count and Size) – Shows all folder related details of mailboxes including folder type, folder path, message count folder size, and more.
- Inbox Rules – Lists the inbox rules created by users, and its details.
- Mailboxes without Inbox Rule – Shows the list of mailboxes for which no inbox rule has been configured.
- Transport Rule List – Shows the list of transport rules, and details on changes made to them.
- Sweep Rules – Lists mailboxes with sweep rules, and their details.
- Mailboxes without Sweep Rules – Lists mailboxes without sweep rules, and their details.
- Mailbox Message Configuration by User – Lists all the mailboxes with details on their message settings.
- Mailbox Junk Configuration – Lists all mailboxes with details on their junk email filter settings.
- Auto-empty Deleted Items Folder Enabled Mailboxes – Lists all mailboxes with the option to auto-empty deleted items folder enabled.
Mail Traffic Reports
- Quarantined Messages – provides details on messages quarantined in your Exchange Online environment.
New Exchange On-Premise Report:
The following report has been added under the Mailbox Database Reports category
- White Space – Provides details on whitespace available in Exchange database that can be reused.
- ‘Select All’ option has been included to generate reports for all the mailboxes in one go.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more