Exchange Reporter Plus has added 19 new reports on Exchange Online, and 1 new report on Exchange on-premise.
New Exchange Online Reports:
The following 19 reports have been added under the respective categories.
General Mailbox Reports
- Archive Disabled Mailboxes – Lists the mailboxes for which archiving is disabled.
- Mailboxes without Forward To – Lists the mailboxes for which mail forwarding is disabled.
- Mailboxes with External Mail Forwarding – Provides the list of mailboxes for which mail forwarding is configured to external domains.
- Mailboxes with Internal Mail Forwarding – Provides the list of mailboxes for which mail forwarding is configured to internal domains.
- Users without Photo – Lists the users who don’t have a display picture.
- Migration Users – Provides details on migration status of users.
- ActiveSync Enabled Mailboxes – Lists the mailboxes which are allowed to sync with mobile devices with ActiveSync protocol.
Account Status Reports
- Users with Send As Permission – Provides the list of users with Send As permission.
- Users with Send On Behalf Permission – Provides the list of users with Send On Behalf permission.
- Mailbox Folder Statistics(Folder Message Count and Size) – Shows all folder related details of mailboxes including folder type, folder path, message count folder size, and more.
- Inbox Rules – Lists the inbox rules created by users, and its details.
- Mailboxes without Inbox Rule – Shows the list of mailboxes for which no inbox rule has been configured.
- Transport Rule List – Shows the list of transport rules, and details on changes made to them.
- Sweep Rules – Lists mailboxes with sweep rules, and their details.
- Mailboxes without Sweep Rules – Lists mailboxes without sweep rules, and their details.
- Mailbox Message Configuration by User – Lists all the mailboxes with details on their message settings.
- Mailbox Junk Configuration – Lists all mailboxes with details on their junk email filter settings.
- Auto-empty Deleted Items Folder Enabled Mailboxes – Lists all mailboxes with the option to auto-empty deleted items folder enabled.
Mail Traffic Reports
- Quarantined Messages – provides details on messages quarantined in your Exchange Online environment.
New Exchange On-Premise Report:
The following report has been added under the Mailbox Database Reports category
- White Space – Provides details on whitespace available in Exchange database that can be reused.
- ‘Select All’ option has been included to generate reports for all the mailboxes in one go.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020