- Support for SNMP traps and MySQL logs: EventLog Analyzer now has the ability to process SNMP traps, and also supports import and analysis of MySQL general and error logs.
- H3C device support: EventLog Analyzer now provides out-of-the-box support for H3C devices.
- The different views of a report, such as table, summary, matrix, and multi-report, can now be exported as PDFs.
- Option to enable or disable headers in CSV files has been added.
- Option to select log file name patterns while periodically importing log data has been added.
- Issue in deleting log import schedules has been fixed.
- Issue in adding multiple email addresses in the recipient field of the Log Collection Failure alert has been fixed.
- Issue in alert processing has been fixed.
- Issues in report schedules and severity-based pivot reports have been fixed.
- Issue in log collection schedules when collecting Syslog from Windows devices has been fixed.
- Issue in parsing Firepower and Check Point logs has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 12.0.2 Build 12020 – Distributed Edition
- The new features and enhancements for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server are the same as the above.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more