11.21 Build 11210 – Standalone Edition
- HP switch monitoring: EventLog Analyzer offers predefined reports and alert profiles to monitor the security events of HP switches exclusively. It also comes with the capability to analyze log data of HP switches.
- The import log module now supports multiple file encodings.
- An option to specify the imported log data’s timezone.
- Date format can now be set in the product.
- Issue with importing EVTX format files from a shared path has been fixed.
- Issue with importing files from a shared path when the device credentials have already been configured has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying data for compliance reports in the free version of the product has been fixed.
- Issue in timestamp when scheduled compliance reports are saved has been fixed.
- Issue in not parsing the username field in Windows application logs has been fixed.
- Issue in reports not populating data from IBM AIX systems has been fixed.
- Issue in fields of the Windows Services reports in the compliance report section has been fixed.
- Issue in not being able to import CRT files into the ssl.keystore has been fixed.
- Issue in product not starting when HTTPS is enabled and the password contains a special character has been fixed.
- Issue in parsing Barracuda device logs has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.21 Build 11210 – Distributed Edition
The updates for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server are the same as the above.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more