- Selective activity monitoring: Monitor Windows and Unix sessions of users with predefined or custom session activity rules.
- Meraki security appliances auditing: Predefined reports and alert profiles to audit security events of Meraki security appliances easily.
- Support for CEF format logs.
- The scope of Microsoft SQL Server auditing has been widened with the ability to audit and track more activities such as logins, integrity of data on the server, and more.
- Reports on session activity have been enhanced for better usability.
- The correlation scheduler has been given a facelift.
- Issue in establishing an ODBC Connection when TLS 1.0 is disabled has been fixed.
- Issue which identified other application logs as Microsoft SQL Server logs has been fixed.
- Issue in data not being displayed in reports if the table header and database name exceeds fifty characters has been fixed.
- Issue in monitoring interval scheduler for AS400 devices has been fixed.
- Issue in AIX reports not showing accurate data has been fixed.
- Issue in VPN user reports not populating data for network devices has been fixed.
- Issue in the format of the Palo Alto logon report has been fixed.
- Vulnerability issues in the product settings have been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.20 Build 11200 – Distributed Edition
The updates for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server are the same as the above.
- Issue in copying the service pack and license from the Admin server to Managed servers has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020