11.12 Build 11123 – Standalone Edition
- Secure archival of log files: Checksums are now used to maintain the integrity of archived log files, thus helping meet compliance requirements.
- Supports Huawei firewall: Predefined reports and alert profiles help easily audit security events of Huawei firewalls.
- Supports Malwarebytes: Predefined reports and alert profiles help in auditing logs from Malwarebytes, thereby improving the threat detection mechanism.
- Kerberos has been added as an authentication method for log collection.
- Removable Disk Auditing now supports more device types.
- The object access policies enabled by default in an agent have been optimized to reduce log dropping.
- The IP address of the remote device has been added as a field in file integrity monitoring logs.
- Permission changes for files are now audited.
- All logs generated during agent downtime will be collected from the Event Viewer, once the agent recovers.
- Issue with restarting of the log collector has been fixed.
- Issue in specifying multiple entries in the fields of database filters has been fixed.
- Issue in log collection filter for Windows logs forwarded as syslog has been fixed.
- Consistency issue in deletion events of folders with child objects has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.12 Build 11123 – Distributed Edition
- Sync issue between the admin server and managed servers has been fixed.
- The new features, enhancements, and bug fixes for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server are the same as that of the Standalone Edition.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020