11.12 Build 11122 – Standalone Edition
- The correlation module now supports logs from ManageEngine OpManager and Password Manager Pro.
- Forensic analysis can be performed on the actions of the user(s) and device(s) involved in a successfully correlated event.
- Reports of network devices can now also be viewed in the Compliance tab.
- An option to enable or disable the out of memory alert notification.
- The mail subject of low disk space and out of memory alerts can be customized.
- Automatic assignment of alerts to technicians based on alert profiles.
- An option to delete generated alerts, when deleting the alert profile that they are associated to.
- Exporting compliance reports has been made faster.
- The compliance report scheduler has been enhanced.
- Issue in parsing of File Integrity Message in the alert mail has been fixed.
- Issue in automatically adding agent has been fixed.
- Issue which generated alerts with wrong criteria for AS400 has been fixed.
- Issue in Compliance report scheduler has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.12 Build 11122 – Distributed Edition
- The new features, enhancements, and bug fixes for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server are the same as that of the Standalone Edition.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more