11.12 Build 11122 – Standalone Edition
- The correlation module now supports logs from ManageEngine OpManager and Password Manager Pro.
- Forensic analysis can be performed on the actions of the user(s) and device(s) involved in a successfully correlated event.
- Reports of network devices can now also be viewed in the Compliance tab.
- An option to enable or disable the out of memory alert notification.
- The mail subject of low disk space and out of memory alerts can be customized.
- Automatic assignment of alerts to technicians based on alert profiles.
- An option to delete generated alerts, when deleting the alert profile that they are associated to.
- Exporting compliance reports has been made faster.
- The compliance report scheduler has been enhanced.
- Issue in parsing of File Integrity Message in the alert mail has been fixed.
- Issue in automatically adding agent has been fixed.
- Issue which generated alerts with wrong criteria for AS400 has been fixed.
- Issue in Compliance report scheduler has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.12 Build 11122 – Distributed Edition
- The new features, enhancements, and bug fixes for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server are the same as that of the Standalone Edition.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020