- SQL Server auto discovery which makes it easier to configure SQL servers for monitoring.
- Column Integrity Monitoring in SQL Server: Track changes in a monitored column including who changed the value, at what time the value was changed, and the database table in which the value was changed.
- SQL Server Advanced Audit reports provide information on the history of schema and object changes, most used tables, and more.
- Auditing can now be enabled only for the selected SQL Server instances.
- Audit policies can now be created or deleted from EventLog Analyzer.
- The user interface of the Manage Applications tab has been enhanced for better user experience.
- Issue in password with special characters entered during the configuration of mail server has been fixed.
- Issue which added duplicate entries to reports exported in CSV format has been fixed.
- Issues in parsing and indexing of SolarWinds and Snare logs have been fixed.
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability issue in the search and reports page has been fixed.
- Vulnerability issue of remote code execution when uploaded by an agent has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.12 Build 11120 – Distributed Edition
- The new features, enhancements, and bug fixes for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server are the same as that of the Standalone Edition.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more