11.11 Build 11110 – Standalone Edition
- Supports Barracuda devices: Predefined reports and alert profiles help easily audit security events of Barracuda Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, and Email Security Gateway.
- Implementation of slow query graphs for the dashboard.
- Provision to customise the subject, content of email, and SMS alerts.
- Add alerts and manage alerts pages have been enhanced for improved user experience.
- Issue in handling special characters in Microsoft SQL migration has been fixed.
- Issue in wildcard search has been fixed.
- Issue in triggering alerts when the buffer size is reached has been fixed.
- Issues in parsing Sonicwall signature ID, Cisco Firepower custom fields, and denied traffic in Fortinet have been fixed.
- Issue in SQL Login Altered report has been fixed.
- Issue in updating aggregated data in MySQL database has been fixed.
- Issue which caused multiple UDP ports to listen has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.11 Build 11110 – Distributed Edition
- The new features, enhancements, and bug fixes for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server are the same as that of the Standalone Edition.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more