11.11 Build 11110 – Standalone Edition
- Supports Barracuda devices: Predefined reports and alert profiles help easily audit security events of Barracuda Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, and Email Security Gateway.
- Implementation of slow query graphs for the dashboard.
- Provision to customise the subject, content of email, and SMS alerts.
- Add alerts and manage alerts pages have been enhanced for improved user experience.
- Issue in handling special characters in Microsoft SQL migration has been fixed.
- Issue in wildcard search has been fixed.
- Issue in triggering alerts when the buffer size is reached has been fixed.
- Issues in parsing Sonicwall signature ID, Cisco Firepower custom fields, and denied traffic in Fortinet have been fixed.
- Issue in SQL Login Altered report has been fixed.
- Issue in updating aggregated data in MySQL database has been fixed.
- Issue which caused multiple UDP ports to listen has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.11 Build 11110 – Distributed Edition
- The new features, enhancements, and bug fixes for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server are the same as that of the Standalone Edition.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020