- GDPR compliance reports: Offers predefined report templates to help you easily comply with the GDPR’s requirements.
- A new report for Juniper application tracking has been added.
- Mail subject can now be added in the custom report scheduler.
- The alignment issue in reports exported as CSV files from the search tab has been fixed.
- The issue in parsing SonicWall botnet logs has been fixed.
- WatchGuard firewall logs are now parsed.
- The issue with not being able to view devices in the admin server when the user logs in via AD has been fixed.
- The issue in displaying the report fields for Oracle devices has been fixed.
- The issues in parsing the timestamp of imported logs have been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.10 Build 11100 – Distributed Edition
- The new feature for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server is the same as the above.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more