- Supports Sophos-UTM, Sophos-XG, and Cyberoam devices: Predefined reports and alert profiles help easily audit security events of Sophos-UTM, Sophos-XG, and Cyberoam devices.
- Provides an option to discover and configure event sources for individual devices.
- The mechanism of recording the log flow rate has been optimized.
- An extra field “Display name” has been added to the pre-defined reports and search section.
- The issue with parsing of fields for NPS events occurring on Windows Server 2016 has been fixed.
- Addition of VMware reports for created and deleted VMs (Event IDs: 13002 and 13003).
- The issue with the Solaris user account management report and SUDO command execution report has been fixed.
- Issue with populating web traffic reports for WatchGuard has been fixed.
- The issue with the policy changes report for Symantec devices has been fixed.
- The issue with exporting reports from the “My Reports” category has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.9 Build 11090 – Distributed Edition
- The new features, enhancements, and issue fixes for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server are the same as above.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more