- Supports Sophos-UTM, Sophos-XG, and Cyberoam devices: Predefined reports and alert profiles help easily audit security events of Sophos-UTM, Sophos-XG, and Cyberoam devices.
- Provides an option to discover and configure event sources for individual devices.
- The mechanism of recording the log flow rate has been optimized.
- An extra field “Display name” has been added to the pre-defined reports and search section.
- The issue with parsing of fields for NPS events occurring on Windows Server 2016 has been fixed.
- Addition of VMware reports for created and deleted VMs (Event IDs: 13002 and 13003).
- The issue with the Solaris user account management report and SUDO command execution report has been fixed.
- Issue with populating web traffic reports for WatchGuard has been fixed.
- The issue with the policy changes report for Symantec devices has been fixed.
- The issue with exporting reports from the “My Reports” category has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.9 Build 11090 – Distributed Edition
- The new features, enhancements, and issue fixes for the Distributed Edition – Managed Server are the same as above.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020