Released on 4 October 2017
11.7 – Build 11073 – Standalone Edition
- EventLog Analyzer now supports WatchGuard firewall devices. Exhaustive reports and predefined alert profiles makes it easier to audit WatchGuard firewall.
- White space characters that caused issue in mail server configuration has been fixed.
- Predefined Symantec reports now display graphs.
- “Windows unexpected shut down” report was not updated. This issue has been fixed now.
- I18N issue in the device and status tab of admin server fixed.
- Issue with exporting loaded archives in admin server fixed.
- Issue with parsed product names in Checkpoint logs fixed.
- Receiving alerts that logs are not being collected from various servers while they are actually being collected. This issue has been fixed.
- Display issue with EventLog Analyzer’s centralized archive page in Linux has been fixed.
- Issue with “root” being not accepted as a username in centralized admin server is fixed.
- Changes made in centralized archives setting page was not saved. This bug has been fixed.
- Operator access to Syslog Listener Port Settings restricted.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.7 – Build 11073 – Distributed Edition
- The new features are same as in the Standalone Edition.
- All fixes to the Standalone Edition are applicable to the Distributed Edition as well.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more