Released on 22 September 2017
11.7 – Build 11072 – Standalone Edition
- EventLog Analyzer’s security is further strengthened by using unique key to encrypt database for every installation.
- The solution now correlates the logs from Cisco firewalls with that of the threat feeds and global IP threat database data to instantly detect traffic from malicious URLs and domains.
- Custom log patterns (or regex patterns) can be created for specific devices and can be saved for future log imports.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection support is now enhanced with the set of prebuilt reports on successful logons, failed logons, admins added, admins modified, admin deleted and policy changes.
- Multiple vulnerability issues including XSS, XML injection, authorization issues, and path traversal has been fixed.
- New entries in registry were not added when databases was changed. This issue has been fixed.
- All fields in ‘Manage Agents’ under ‘Admin Settings’ tab now supports non-ASCII characters as well.
- IP address of configured devices were not updated properly. This issue has been fixed.
- Parsing errors occurred when importing multi-line logs. This issue has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.7 – Build 11072 – Distributed Edition
- The enhancements are same as in the Standalone Edition.
- All fixes to the Standalone Edition are applicable to the Distributed Edition as well.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020