Released on 22 September 2017
11.7 – Build 11072 – Standalone Edition
- EventLog Analyzer’s security is further strengthened by using unique key to encrypt database for every installation.
- The solution now correlates the logs from Cisco firewalls with that of the threat feeds and global IP threat database data to instantly detect traffic from malicious URLs and domains.
- Custom log patterns (or regex patterns) can be created for specific devices and can be saved for future log imports.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection support is now enhanced with the set of prebuilt reports on successful logons, failed logons, admins added, admins modified, admin deleted and policy changes.
- Multiple vulnerability issues including XSS, XML injection, authorization issues, and path traversal has been fixed.
- New entries in registry were not added when databases was changed. This issue has been fixed.
- All fields in ‘Manage Agents’ under ‘Admin Settings’ tab now supports non-ASCII characters as well.
- IP address of configured devices were not updated properly. This issue has been fixed.
- Parsing errors occurred when importing multi-line logs. This issue has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.7 – Build 11072 – Distributed Edition
- The enhancements are same as in the Standalone Edition.
- All fixes to the Standalone Edition are applicable to the Distributed Edition as well.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more