Released on 19 July 2017
11.6 – Build 11060 – Standalone Edition
- EventLog Analyzer now offers exclusive reports and alert profiles for Fortinet device to help to detect anomalous activities, monitor user activities, changes in configuration, and more.
- EventLog Analyzer supports all SonicWall device log format. Previously, we had been supporting only SonicWall firewall logs.
- Active Directory user import feature has been revamped for better user experience.
- Configuring domains and workgroups is made easy with a dedicated log configuration page for the same.
- The solution can now import AD users at regular intervals using schedules along with provisions to view the schedule history.
The following issues have been fixed:
- The alert profiles that are being created as tickets in ServiceDesk Plus have been provided with the l18n option.
- The values for graphical representation in the dashboard is directly taken from the indices to avoid value mismatch.
- Issue with loading archives in MSSQL Windows authentication has been fixed.
- The issue with importing users with same username from multiple domains has been fixed.
- Issue with adding users has been fixed now.
- When users were moved to different host groups, the change wasn’t reflected in the ‘All host group’ list. This issue has been fixed.
- Issues with the single-sign-on feature have been fixed now.
- Importing users from some organizational unit had some issues . This has been fixed now.
- Authentication of users imported from AD groups didn’t happen. This has been fixed now.
- Technician roles can be assigned to multiple users at one go.
- Vulnerabilities in ‘Keep me signed in’ option in the login page has been fixed using dynamic key based encryption.
- Issues with log collector have been fixed.
- False positives for Windows device down alerts has been fixed.
- You can now collect event logs through a fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
- Issues with index archiving have been fixed now.
- Issue with searching a renamed device in ‘Device’ page, has been fixed.
- Synchronization issues with Admin and Managed server in MSSQL database have been fixed.
- In File Monitoring Summary page, the device names were not listed, if it’s included in the DHCP device list. This issue has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.6 – Build 11060 – Distributed Edition
- Admin servers can now be assigned groups from multiple managed servers.
- Exact host count was not reflected in the licence page of admin server. This has been fixed now.
- Managed Server contains all the features of EventLog Analyzer Standalone Edition Version 11.6 Build 11060.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more