- MDM now uses the Firebase Cloud Messaging(FCM) for communicating with Android devices, ensuring more reliable and error-free communication.
- MDM now supports multiple methods to temporarily disable Kiosk on Android devices.
- MDM now prevents uploading of enterprise apps signed by developers enhancing security.
- Issues with adding apps with the character * to App Repository has now been fixed.
- MDM now dynamically identifies 32-bit apps distributed to iOS devices running iOS 11.0 or later versions.
- Issues with app removal from group and app details view has now been fixed.
- The issues that led to the revoking of VPP app licenses, when the devices are moved between groups have been fixed.
- Issues with addition of certain VPP apps to the App Repository has been fixed.
- MDM now displays details of refunded VPP licenses.
- Issue in automatically opening Desktop Central MSP’s web console in specific cases has been fixed.
- Issue in accessing the Self-Service Portal from agent tray icon has been fixed.
- Issue in accessing browsers with administrative privileges through Desktop Central’s notifications has been fixed.
- Issue in deleting customers from scope, under specific scenarios has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more