- MDM now uses the Firebase Cloud Messaging(FCM) for communicating with Android devices, ensuring more reliable and error-free communication.
- MDM now supports multiple methods to temporarily disable Kiosk on Android devices.
- MDM now prevents uploading of enterprise apps signed by developers enhancing security.
- Issues with adding apps with the character * to App Repository has now been fixed.
- MDM now dynamically identifies 32-bit apps distributed to iOS devices running iOS 11.0 or later versions.
- Issues with app removal from group and app details view has now been fixed.
- The issues that led to the revoking of VPP app licenses, when the devices are moved between groups have been fixed.
- Issues with addition of certain VPP apps to the App Repository has been fixed.
- MDM now displays details of refunded VPP licenses.
- Issue in automatically opening Desktop Central MSP’s web console in specific cases has been fixed.
- Issue in accessing the Self-Service Portal from agent tray icon has been fixed.
- Issue in accessing browsers with administrative privileges through Desktop Central’s notifications has been fixed.
- Issue in deleting customers from scope, under specific scenarios has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020