Desktop Central MSP 10 – Hotfix 267 | Build Version: 10.0.267
- MDM now supports VPN for Android devices as well.
- MDM now displays basic information such as IMEI, IMSI, phone number etc., for Windows laptops and Surface Pros.
- MDM now lets you choose between the default device launcher and MDM launcher for Kiosk in Android devices.
- You can now directly upload and distribute the dependent files along with the Windows apps.
- MDM now allows you to remotely reboot devices with just a single click.
- MDM now lets you configure device privacy settings, specifying the type of data which can be collected, the commands to be executed on the device etc.,
- Issues in displaying app summary and app installation, for some iOS apps that were previously in trash, have been fixed.
- Issues in renewing the APNs certificate during certain cases have been fixed.
- Issues in modifying the group while assigning a DEP device have been fixed.
Desktop Central MSP 10 – Hotfix 266 | Build Version: 10.0.266
- Customer Administrator role has now been provided with more privileges.
- Warranty details of HP computers can now be tracked using Desktop Central Inventory.
Desktop Central MSP 10 – Hotfix 265 | Build Version: 10.0.265
- Privacy and Security issues while sending help desk requests from agent tray icon under specific scenarios has been fixed.
Desktop Central MSP 10 – Hotfix 256 | Build Version: 10.0.256
- Issues in accessing Desktop Central Server under specific scenarios has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more