Desktop Central MSP 10 – Hotfix 267 | Build Version: 10.0.267
- MDM now supports VPN for Android devices as well.
- MDM now displays basic information such as IMEI, IMSI, phone number etc., for Windows laptops and Surface Pros.
- MDM now lets you choose between the default device launcher and MDM launcher for Kiosk in Android devices.
- You can now directly upload and distribute the dependent files along with the Windows apps.
- MDM now allows you to remotely reboot devices with just a single click.
- MDM now lets you configure device privacy settings, specifying the type of data which can be collected, the commands to be executed on the device etc.,
- Issues in displaying app summary and app installation, for some iOS apps that were previously in trash, have been fixed.
- Issues in renewing the APNs certificate during certain cases have been fixed.
- Issues in modifying the group while assigning a DEP device have been fixed.
Desktop Central MSP 10 – Hotfix 266 | Build Version: 10.0.266
- Customer Administrator role has now been provided with more privileges.
- Warranty details of HP computers can now be tracked using Desktop Central Inventory.
Desktop Central MSP 10 – Hotfix 265 | Build Version: 10.0.265
- Privacy and Security issues while sending help desk requests from agent tray icon under specific scenarios has been fixed.
Desktop Central MSP 10 – Hotfix 256 | Build Version: 10.0.256
- Issues in accessing Desktop Central Server under specific scenarios has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020