- Support for Windows Server 2019 has been introduced
- Missing OS patches and Missing TP patches will be available only in the ‘Systems Health Report’. ‘Computer View’ has been moved to Systems -> Managed Systems and ‘Detailed View’ comes under ‘Patches’.
- Domains/workgroups can now be added directly from Global settings
- Under OS Deployment, you can now shrink disk partitions before imaging.
- Issue in listing Windows 10 machines under Windows 2016 server machines(OS criteria) for dynamic custom group has been fixed.
- Under OS Deployment post deployment activities, issue in adding new applications has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more