- Desktop Central extends its patching capabilities to Red Hat and CentOS machines.
- Enable Postgres SQL Corruption Detection.
- Windows Distributed File System(DFS) share repository supported.
- You now have an option to continue with the deployment even if some of the patches haven’t been downloaded, in the ‘patch configuration’.
- Under OS Deployment, disk adjustment settings for deployment has been introduced.
- Under OS Deployment, partition resizing is now supported based on the available space in the target computer.
- Under OS Deployment, extended partition deployment is supported.
- Under OS Deployment, partition order alignment is done based on the selected partition.
- Issue in backing up Desktop Central database in specific cases has been fixed.
- Under OS Deployment, issue in virtual machine deployment has been fixed.
- Under OS Deployment, issue in initiating deployment has been fixed.
- Under OS Deployment, issue in system booting when the first partition is not selected has been fixed.
- Under OS Deployment, issue in fetching the partition details when any disk is improper has been fixed.
- Under OS Deployment, the parameter is incorrect issue in image creation has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more