- Desktop Central extends its patching capabilities to Red Hat and CentOS machines.
- Enable Postgres SQL Corruption Detection.
- Windows Distributed File System(DFS) share repository supported.
- You now have an option to continue with the deployment even if some of the patches haven’t been downloaded, in the ‘patch configuration’.
- Under OS Deployment, disk adjustment settings for deployment has been introduced.
- Under OS Deployment, partition resizing is now supported based on the available space in the target computer.
- Under OS Deployment, extended partition deployment is supported.
- Under OS Deployment, partition order alignment is done based on the selected partition.
- Issue in backing up Desktop Central database in specific cases has been fixed.
- Under OS Deployment, issue in virtual machine deployment has been fixed.
- Under OS Deployment, issue in initiating deployment has been fixed.
- Under OS Deployment, issue in system booting when the first partition is not selected has been fixed.
- Under OS Deployment, issue in fetching the partition details when any disk is improper has been fixed.
- Under OS Deployment, the parameter is incorrect issue in image creation has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020