- Quick links for help documents and knowledge base articles has been released in OSDeployment
- Custom Script configuration has now been enhanced with encryption policy to ensure more security.
- Message Box configuration has been enhanced to display the messages forever.
- Distributing Certificates has now been enhanced to enable/disable certificate key export or backup.
- Issue in deleting multiple bootable media has been fixed.
- Issues in post deployment activities has been fixed
- Issue in joining the target machine to the domain using static IP has been fixed.
- Issues in replicating software and patch binaries from server to Distribution Server under specific scenarios has been fixed.
- Issue in initiating remote control in MAC machines under specific scenarios has been fixed.
- Issues in performing clipboard operations during remote control session has been fixed.
- Issues in disabling wallpaper during remote control session under specific scenarios has been fixed.
- While initiating remote control in Windows computers, the active window in the client machine closes unexpectedly in specific scenarios. This has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more