- Desktop Central can now be integrated with Jira.
- OS Deployment now provides automatic download and installation of WinPE tool.
- Bandwidth utilization while remotely controlling computers has been optimized.
- Support for Template modification in OS Deployment has been introduced.
- Enhanced user experience for adding targets while creating a task in OS Deployment
- Recreate media can now be performed in OS Deployment
- Critical Vulnerability report that displays details of all the updates and patches released for a vulnerability, has been introduced.
- Setting to disable remote control session summary is provided.
Mobile Device Management
- MDM now supports new app-based and browser-based restrictions for Windows 10 devices
- You can now configure Single Sign On(SSO) for corporate apps/web services, for iOS devices.Learn More
- Mobile Device Manager Plus now supports VPN for specific corporate apps using per-app VPN . Available for iOS devices.Learn More
- MDM now supports quicker onboarding for Android devices, with the new Zero Touch Admin enrolment method.Learn More
- MDM now supports quicker onboarding for Windows 10 machines, with the new Admin enrolment method.Learn More
- In MDM,you can now remove apps from the App Repository, without requiring manual removal of the apps from associated groups/devices.
- MDM now supports easier workflow for managing apps previously installed by the user.
- MDM now automatically installs the app to be provisioned in ‘Single App Kiosk Mode’, on iOS devices.
- iOS Apps can now be automatically updated when the device is running Single App Kiosk mode
- Enhancements have been made to the iphone’s ME MDM app catalog.
- Remote Troubleshooting has been enhanced, to display the list of Remote-capable devices.
- iOS Wallpaper profile has now been enhanced to allow configuring different images for home screen and lock screen
- Scheduled reports now supports new criteria filters ‘Before N days’ and ‘Last N days’. This is useful for reports such as the Inactive Device reports etc.
- Issue in initiating chat while remotely controlling a computer has been fixed.
- Issue in un-installing old version of OSD agent components has been fixed in OS Deployment.
- Issue in Image Creator to server communication has been fixed in OS Deployment
- Executables are now code signed in Mac Agent.
- The CPU usage for patch scans has been optimised for dual core processors.
- Issue in event log entries has now been fixed.
- Issue in fetching service tag on some Linux machines has been fixed
Mobile Device Management
- An issue in showing wrong count for the number of devices in Apple DEP page dashboard has been fixed.
- Issue with timestamp shown while displaying device location has been fixed.
- App management using Android for Work(AfW) has now been enhanced with granular error identification.
- Issues with configuring AfW and silent Android app installation, has been fixed.
- Issues with distributing documents to iOS devices enrolled in older builds have been fixed
- Issues with importing/saving DEP token from Apple School Manager have been fixed
- MDM now displays granular details regarding insufficient licenses, for VPP-purchased apps.
- Delay in the app status update in the App catalog has been fixed.
- Issue in syncing with large Active Directory Domain is fixed.
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes in device groups management.
- Issue in Location History where the device may not render its path on the map, has been fixed.
- Issue in initiating Remote View for iOS devices using some Zoho Assist EU accounts, has been fixed
- Issue in iOS profiles containing Wallpaper policy not sent to devices, has been fixed.
- Issues with accessing the documents tab in ME MDM on Android devices, has been fixed.
- Issue found in Eventviewer log entries during an Inventory scan has been fixed.
- Issue in exporting contents, while performing remote registry operations has been fixed.
- Performance improvisation including updates on recent activity feeds under Tools.
- Issue in recording remote session during specific cases has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020