- You can now Search for any available Features and Articles in Desktop Central.
- Agent tray icon is now supported for computers running Mac.
- The ServiceNow settings page has been revamped and User Mapping feature has been introduced.
- Ability to “Send request to Help Desk” from Mac has been introduced.
- Ability to “Launch SDP console” from computers running Mac has been introduced.
- Forwarding Server is now free for 30 days.
- Introducing “Replication Policy” to schedule and optimize the bandwidth while transferring patch and software binaries from Desktop Central server to the Distribution Servers.
- Ability to invoke hot keys during a remote session has been introduced
- Ability to notify on the actions performed by the technician during the remote session has been introduced
- “Security Settings” to customize various security configurations and understand the security levels of your Desktop Central Server has been introduced.
- Device Manager to enable/disable drivers remotely from a central location has been introduced.
- You can now add columns such as Agent Live Status, OS Installed Date, Software Uninstall String and patch related columns to Custom reports.
- Scheduled reports now supports new criteria filters ‘Before N days’ and ‘Last N days’. This is useful for reports such as the Inactive Device reports etc.
- Ability to search for existing templates while creating a manual package has been enhanced.
Mobile Device Management
- Invite-based enrollment for Android and iOS has now been enhanced to support QR code, leading to quick and hassle-free enrollment process.
- You can now add the new Files app in Kiosk mode for iOS 11 devices.
- New policies to manage Apple Classroom app, for iOS 11 and above devices, are now supported.
- You can now add all your devices including already purchased ones into the Device Enrollment Program.
- You can now optionally allow users to access basic settings such as Wi-Fi, screen brightness, flashlight and screen rotation in Kiosk-provisioned Android devices.
- Desktop Central MDM now offers Standard and Professional Editions.
- You can now install enterprise apps silently on Windows 10 devices, without uploading an AET.
- Issues in performing on-demand operations in specific scenarios has been fixed.
- When Desktop Central is integrated with ServiceDesk Plus, issue in updating the model name for windows computers has been fixed.
- Issues with fetching intermediate certificate, on uploading SSL third-party certificates, has been fixed.
- Issue in deploying configurations when Organizational Units are given as targets under specific scenarios has been fixed.
- Issue in deploying Windows User Management configuration in specific scenarios has been fixed.
- Under Inventory, issue in scanning has been fixed.
- Issue in fetching Reboot Required status has been fixed.
Mobile Device Management
- Issues with accessing the documents tab in ME MDM on Android devices, has been fixed.
- Issue in Location History where the device may not render its path on the map, has been fixed.
- Issue in initiating Remote View for iOS devices using some Zoho Assist EU accounts, has been fixed.
- Issue in iOS profiles containing Wallpaper policy not sent to devices, has been fixed.
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes in device groups management.
- Issues in enrolling devices through Apple DEP and assigning them to user has been fixed
- Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements in all modules including Inventory and App Management.
- Issues with enrolment due to oncoming expiry of third-party certificates, has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020