- Custom Scripts for Linux is now supported.
- Configuration to distribute Certificates has been introduced.
- Configuration to install fonts for computers has been introduced.
- Introducing remote control for computers/servers running on all flavors of Linux operating system supported by Desktop Central.
- Desktop Central now supports patching Windows 10 Feature Packs (Creator update).
- Under inventory, you can now view Product Key for Adobe and Autodesk products.
- In Remote Shutdown, you can now view all managed computers.
- In Remote Shutdown, ‘Agent live status’ filter is now available.
- You can now generate reports based on file categories and file extensions, post File scans.
- You can now view security related details from reports on antivirus, bitlocker and firewall.
- Encryption policy is strengthened to secure the passwords specified in configurations.
Mobile Device Management
- Distribute documents to mobile devices using Content Management.
- MDM now supports silent installation of Play Store apps for all Android devices, using Android for Work.
- Provision devices to securely connect to printers using the new AirPrint payload for iOS devices.
- MDM now supports remote viewing of iOS 11 devices
- New policies to manage Apple Classroom app, for iOS 11 and above devices, are now supported.
- You can now add all your devices including already purchased ones into the Device Enrollment Program.
- New restriction and security policies are supported for iOS 11 and above devices.
- You can now choose to skip the new iOS 11 Setup Wizard screens while activating DEP devices.
- Remote Control has now been enhanced with additional real-time status updates, shown while initializing remote session.
- Issue causing APT corruption on Linux computers during patch deployment in certain cases has been fixed.
- Issue in patch deployment on Linux computers due to missing dependencies has been fixed.
- Issue while initiating Remote Registry during specific scenarios has been fixed.
- Issue in executing Disk Defragment during specific scenarios has been fixed.
Mobile Device Management
- Issues in location history data update have been fixed.
- Usability enhancements and issue fixes in App Management and Profile Management
- MDM now has enhanced VPP workflow with improved context-specific error handling.
- Issues with modifying user roles and group types has been fixed.
- Issues with auto-association of profile on adding devices to groups, has been fixed.
- Transaction logs growth issue in MSSQL database has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying the computer count in “Computer By OS” report has been fixed
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more