Enhancements and Bug Fixes between 10.0.136 and 10.0.145
- You can now publish user-defined configuration templates from Desktop Central to ServiceDesk Plus and deploy the same.
- Forwarding server can be downloaded and it’s status can be viewed from Desktop Central console.
- You can now view Product Key for Microsoft Visio.
- You can now manage files of a remote computer using the File Manager feature available under System Manager.
- Issue generating defunct dcondemand process in Linux machines, has been fixed.
- Issue in configuring HTTPS communication on Local Office Linux machines, has been fixed.
- Issues with updating profile status in groups, has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying the model name of Lenovo machines has been fixed.
- On receiving alerts for software uninstallation, issue in displaying User Logon details has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying the software Installed Date is now fixed.
- You can now the complete OS Build Number of Windows machines in Computers view.
- Issue in displaying the Service Tag of Windows machines is now fixed.
- Issue in patch getting replicated in distribution server has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020