Enhancements and Bug Fixes between 10.0.136 and 10.0.145
- You can now publish user-defined configuration templates from Desktop Central to ServiceDesk Plus and deploy the same.
- Forwarding server can be downloaded and it’s status can be viewed from Desktop Central console.
- You can now view Product Key for Microsoft Visio.
- You can now manage files of a remote computer using the File Manager feature available under System Manager.
- Issue generating defunct dcondemand process in Linux machines, has been fixed.
- Issue in configuring HTTPS communication on Local Office Linux machines, has been fixed.
- Issues with updating profile status in groups, has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying the model name of Lenovo machines has been fixed.
- On receiving alerts for software uninstallation, issue in displaying User Logon details has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying the software Installed Date is now fixed.
- You can now the complete OS Build Number of Windows machines in Computers view.
- Issue in displaying the Service Tag of Windows machines is now fixed.
- Issue in patch getting replicated in distribution server has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more