- You can now integrate ManageEngine Desktop Central with Browser Security Plus and manage your endpoints and browsers from a single console.
- You can configure content restrictions for Internet Explorer.
- You can manage and control add-ons in Mozilla Firefox.
- You can now sort bookmarks alphabetically and deploy it to computers using browser customisation policy.
- You can now create and assign roles for users who work with Browser Security Plus.
- You can now restrict downloads from untrusted domains.
- Issue with adding websites in browser lockdown has been fixed.
- Issue with adding SSL certificate has been fixed.
- Issue with applying PPM has been fixed.
- Issue with rendering text on web-console, in the Desktop Central – Browser Security Plus integration, has been fixed.
- Issue with saving policies in the Desktop Central – Browser Security Plus integration, has been fixed.
- Issue with adding computers through AD has been fixed.
- Issue that didn’t allow an admin to change his/her own admin details, when only one admin was present, has been fixed.
- Issue with policies getting revoked as a result of break in agent-server contact, has been fixed.
- Issue with displaying wrong browser version, has been fixed.
- Issue with updating license has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more