Enhancements & Bug fixes between Builds 10032 and 10043
- You can distribute Firefox extensions silently to computers from a central console.
- You can now redirect websites from Firefox browser to Internet Explorer.
- Browser Security Plus now provides insights data on Firefox Browser.
- New Chrome 69 configuration for autofill feature specific to payment details and contact details is now supported by Browser Security Plus.
- Browser Security Plus now removes plugins on blacklisting.
- Users can now configure NAT Settings.
- You can now schedule reports to be mailed based on your requirements.
- You can now schedule database to be backed up based on your requirements.
- Descriptions for extension permissions has been introduced.
- Browser Security Plus agent scan failure is fixed.
- Issue with opening web-client in Internet Explorer browser is fixed.
- An issue with duplication of Chrome insights data is fixed.
- An issue with uploading SSL certificate is fixed.
- An issue with detection of Firefox versions above 63 is fixed.
- An issue with Configuration of Zone settings in Internet explorer is fixed.
- An issue where an applied policy on deletion, remains applied to the computer, is fixed.
- Browser Security Plus agent upgradation issue is fixed.
- IE Zone Settings revert issue is fixed.
Enhancements & Bug fixes between Builds 10032 and 10020
- Roadmap request forms are introduced within multiple locations of Browser Security Plus web-client.
- Time zone is synced with the time zone set on the machine containing Browser Security Plus server.
- Password can now be reset from the command prompt.
- Domains can now be deleted when they aren’t required.
- Browser Security Plus now allows users to BlackList/ WhiteList URLs in FireFox browser
- Browser Security Plus now offers additional default compliance standards such as STIG and CIS Compliance
- Issue with Browser Security Plus agent tray icon being grey even when active is fixed.
- Issue when https on being enabled in the product, does not open Browser Security Plus login page is fixed.
- Issue with computer not getting unmanaged on removing it from Scope of Management page is fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more