Enhancements & Bug fixes between Builds 10032 and 10043
- You can distribute Firefox extensions silently to computers from a central console.
- You can now redirect websites from Firefox browser to Internet Explorer.
- Browser Security Plus now provides insights data on Firefox Browser.
- New Chrome 69 configuration for autofill feature specific to payment details and contact details is now supported by Browser Security Plus.
- Browser Security Plus now removes plugins on blacklisting.
- Users can now configure NAT Settings.
- You can now schedule reports to be mailed based on your requirements.
- You can now schedule database to be backed up based on your requirements.
- Descriptions for extension permissions has been introduced.
- Browser Security Plus agent scan failure is fixed.
- Issue with opening web-client in Internet Explorer browser is fixed.
- An issue with duplication of Chrome insights data is fixed.
- An issue with uploading SSL certificate is fixed.
- An issue with detection of Firefox versions above 63 is fixed.
- An issue with Configuration of Zone settings in Internet explorer is fixed.
- An issue where an applied policy on deletion, remains applied to the computer, is fixed.
- Browser Security Plus agent upgradation issue is fixed.
- IE Zone Settings revert issue is fixed.
Enhancements & Bug fixes between Builds 10032 and 10020
- Roadmap request forms are introduced within multiple locations of Browser Security Plus web-client.
- Time zone is synced with the time zone set on the machine containing Browser Security Plus server.
- Password can now be reset from the command prompt.
- Domains can now be deleted when they aren’t required.
- Browser Security Plus now allows users to BlackList/ WhiteList URLs in FireFox browser
- Browser Security Plus now offers additional default compliance standards such as STIG and CIS Compliance
- Issue with Browser Security Plus agent tray icon being grey even when active is fixed.
- Issue when https on being enabled in the product, does not open Browser Security Plus login page is fixed.
- Issue with computer not getting unmanaged on removing it from Scope of Management page is fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020