New Features in service pack 6204 (Released on 24 July, 2018)
- Privacy settings enhancement:
- Password protected backup data: The application backup is now protected with a password. The password is required to open the backup file / restore it. This password can be changed in the Admin-> Backup schedule page. Click Edit Scheduling and input the backup password to change the backup password.
- Anonymize deleted users: Option to anonymize deleted users from the Users list.
Reports will not display any of the encrypted fields.
The MasterKey password cannot include non-English characters.
- AEF-61713, AEF-61890, AEF-62294, AEF-63690: Business view : Option to view and manage the saved relationship maps of CIs from one place.
- AEF-63961, AEF-63674 : Purchase order enhancements: Option to create a purchase order for non-asset purchases such as training and services.
- AEF-70397 : Support for ‘Greek’ language in Asset Explorer.
- AEF-71169 : Support for ‘Lithuanian’ language in Asset Explorer.
Issues fixed in service pack 6204
- AEI-66006 : Vulnerability in the storage of private key for scanning Linux devices is fixed.
- AEI-67142 : XSS vulnerability in “Manage Folder” section of reports.
- AEI-67891 : XSS Vulnerability in scheduled reports.
- AEI-61872 : Unable to save a password with special characters in credentials library.
- AEI-67623 : Insecure storage of passwords in credential library.
- AEI-71029 : AD import doesn’t start if more than 300 OU’s are selected.
- AEI-35320 : Exception occurs when executing a query with ORDER BY clause under Reports–> New Query Report.
- AEI-60523 : Custom report output containing boolean and date fields are right aligned.
- AEI-67835 : Unable to generate “Audit History by Workstation” report.
- AEI-68477 : In matrix reports, clicking on the currently selected tab changes the tab but not the content.
- AEI-68511 : Exception occurs when same column name is given in “then group by” select options.
- AEI-68512 : Exception occurs in custom report’s filter if there is no value specified in the criteria’s value field.
- AEI-69454 : In CI History and Audit reports, when you miss out From/To date and update them, an untranslated error message with just the key in it is thrown
- AEI-69611 : SQL injection in query report.
- AEI-69615 : Print preview page in reports comes with large space between passages.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020