New Features in service pack 6204 (Released on 24 July, 2018)
- Privacy settings enhancement:
- Password protected backup data: The application backup is now protected with a password. The password is required to open the backup file / restore it. This password can be changed in the Admin-> Backup schedule page. Click Edit Scheduling and input the backup password to change the backup password.
- Anonymize deleted users: Option to anonymize deleted users from the Users list.
Reports will not display any of the encrypted fields.
The MasterKey password cannot include non-English characters.
- AEF-61713, AEF-61890, AEF-62294, AEF-63690: Business view : Option to view and manage the saved relationship maps of CIs from one place.
- AEF-63961, AEF-63674 : Purchase order enhancements: Option to create a purchase order for non-asset purchases such as training and services.
- AEF-70397 : Support for ‘Greek’ language in Asset Explorer.
- AEF-71169 : Support for ‘Lithuanian’ language in Asset Explorer.
Issues fixed in service pack 6204
- AEI-66006 : Vulnerability in the storage of private key for scanning Linux devices is fixed.
- AEI-67142 : XSS vulnerability in “Manage Folder” section of reports.
- AEI-67891 : XSS Vulnerability in scheduled reports.
- AEI-61872 : Unable to save a password with special characters in credentials library.
- AEI-67623 : Insecure storage of passwords in credential library.
- AEI-71029 : AD import doesn’t start if more than 300 OU’s are selected.
- AEI-35320 : Exception occurs when executing a query with ORDER BY clause under Reports–> New Query Report.
- AEI-60523 : Custom report output containing boolean and date fields are right aligned.
- AEI-67835 : Unable to generate “Audit History by Workstation” report.
- AEI-68477 : In matrix reports, clicking on the currently selected tab changes the tab but not the content.
- AEI-68511 : Exception occurs when same column name is given in “then group by” select options.
- AEI-68512 : Exception occurs in custom report’s filter if there is no value specified in the criteria’s value field.
- AEI-69454 : In CI History and Audit reports, when you miss out From/To date and update them, an untranslated error message with just the key in it is thrown
- AEI-69611 : SQL injection in query report.
- AEI-69615 : Print preview page in reports comes with large space between passages.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more