Features in service pack 6130 (Released on: 18 September 2017)
- AEF-63026 : WebRemote feature helps in taking remote session of Windows machines.
- It is fast, and does not depend on any browser plugin.
- Since it is HTML5 browser based, remote to Windows machine can be perfomed from any OS/device.
- This feature uses Microsoft RDP and does not require agents to be installed in the remote machine.
- The remote sessions can be recorded and played back later.
- The sessions recorded are captured under asset’s history and request’s notes section.
- Limitation : Remote sessions to Windows 10 machines is not possible now and would be resolved in one of the immediate service pack as we upgrade to Jre 1.8.
Issues fixed in service pack 6130
- AEI-67450: Reports: Vulnerability issue in viewing database schema.
- AEI-39260,AEI-56353 : Asset : Exception while editing dynamic asset group.
- AEI-59881 : Asset : “All Assets” filter is not displayed if “All Assets In Store” link is clicked after viewing other product type list views.
- AEI-66424 : Asset : Not showing the depreciation details while adding a new asset or workstation in SDP Professional Edition.
- AEI-68010 : Asset edit page stalling while trying to load unwanted js/css files.
- AEI-51451 : Asset : The technicians having Asset View-only role can delete the attachments in asset detail page.
- AEI-64442 : Asset : The relationship for Virtual machine and host are not showing in relationships tab while updating the server.
- AEI-65173 : Asset : Listing all Workstation/Server inventoried without site restriction.
- AEI-67449 : Scan : Privilege Escalation Vulnerability issue fixed while scanning.
- AEI-59991 : Scan : Users having lower privileges than administrators can view the system log viewer after a scan failure.
- AEI-52766 : Admin : Removed the unused option to add image under Admin–>Product comments.
- AEI-60734 : Admin Additional fields : Cannot view a lengthier pick list item in a Pick List additional field.
- AEI-67619 : Admin : Vulnerability issue fixed in Credential library.
- AEI-67021 : Dashboard : Count mismatch of Purchase Orders in Asset Dashboard.
- AEI-65713 : Purchase Order : Empty space in file names are replaced with “+” symbol while downloading as attachments.
- AEI-63036 : Contract : Cannot open an expired software license from Contract Expiry notification mail.
- AEI-67559 : Contract : Vulnerability issue fixed in Contract List view.
- AEI-65115 : CMDB API : Range not working for GET_ALL CI in MSSQL build.
- AEI-60235 : Vulnerability in Audit Reports has been fixed.
- AEI-68393,AEI-68394,AEI-68395,AEI-68396,AEI-68397 : Vulnerabilities in asset details page and workstation list view page have been fixed.
- AEI-68482: Unable to access scheduled activities when the application has MS SQL server as a backend database.
- AE-66846 : Unable to delete the attached file of a software license if the file name has a “#” symbol in it.
- AEI-66132 : Admin : Changing the Product Type name updates a Child CI Type and not the parent CI Type.
- AEI-66804: Default profile picture is not displayed in the ‘view user details’ pop-up.
Behaviour change :
If product type name change has modified the name of a child CI Type instead of the parent CI Type, during migration the child CI Type name is reverted back to the original name and parent CI Type name is modified as the latest product type name. For eg: if product type “IP Phone” is changed as “ABC”, then the child CI Type “Cisco IP phone” would have changed to “ABC”. Now in this migration, “Cisco IP Phone” CI Type would be reverted back to its old name and “IP Phone” CI Type would be modified as “IP Phone’.
ManageEngine and DeskAlerts Direct Partner