New Feature in service pack 6210 : (Released on: 05 February 2019)
- AEF-35631 : EWS Support
Use Exchange Web Services to connect to an exchange server for mail fetching.
Issues fixed in service pack 6210 : (Released on: 05 February 2019)
- AEI-69987 : Possibility of information disclosure vulnerability in login page.
- AEI-75134 : Serialization vulnerability fixed under Admin–>Distributed Asset scan –> Change as Remote server (while importing central server’s site)
- AEI-35675, AEI-46452 : Restricting File Upload
Restrict users from uploading vulnerable files to the application by blacklisting them based on file properties such as file extension or file content type. You can allow only specific files to be uploaded by whitelisting them. You can perform these operations by passing database queries.
Note : To prevent vulnerabilities during file upload, empty file upload will not be permitted anymore.
- AEI-75530 : Alert message in unnecessarily displayed while moving assets from one department to another (which is not associated to any site).
- AEI-74769 : Assets in the loanable assets list disappears after performing a scan.
- AEI-74313 : Breakage : Assets : Comments field shown while changing an asset’s state is also shown while editing an asset.
- AEI-71613 : Virtual machines having the same name but in different domains replace each other when scanned.
- AEI-74808 : Previous day of the loan date is shown instead of the current date in the loan registry list view while extending the loan.
- AEI-73277 : Deleted product types are shown in the Purchase and Asset modules’ Product Type filter.
- AEI-75098 : Scanned software list view is not getting rendered after selecting the site filter.
- AEI-73547 : When a technician assigned to a site creates a license, it gets assigned automatically to the org site if the available site is less than 2. Also, incorrect license count is shown in the software details page.
- AEI-74085 : Unable to import CIs for a custom CI type when the custom date field has a different format in the CSV and a different format chosen during import.
- AEI-74362 : Unable to close Purchase Orders created from Purchase Requests. The issue occurs if the Purchase Requests have value for ‘Requested by’ field.
- AEI-73425 : Item name modified from Admin > Product will get reflected for purchase orders and purchase requests in open status from now on.
- AEI-70930 : Estimated cost is not updated while adding/editing a purchase request if there are special characters in the Item name for the selected vendor.
- AEI-74250 : Add New Product page is displayed in English after changing the language to Japanese/Chinese from the Personalize tab.
- AEI-74079 : Users imported from LDAP contain incorrect Site and Department values.
- AEI-74357 : Space string can be saved as a pick list option in pick list additional fields.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020