Issues fixed in 14310
- All monitors, even those which were not associated to ‘operator’ user, were displayed in the inventory report for ‘operator’ type users.
- In Oracle DB -> Tablespace tab, ‘allocated bytes’ shown for tablespaces of type “TEMPORARY” was incorrect when it was associated with multiple datafiles.
- In Oracle DB monitor, there was an issue in the data collection of TableSpace details for the monitors in standby mode with read access.
Issues fixed in 14300
- If the RCA Message contained more than one link, only one was shown in the email content.
- If the business hour was applied and .pdf file of Availability percentage report was generated for multiple monitors, it showed incorrect overall availability.
- In SNMP mode, disk utilisation was wrongly calculated if one of the OID was missing in between the sequence.
- There was an issue while adding Query monitor with special characters using AddMonitor Rest API.
- CVE-2019-15104, CVE-2019-15105: NewThresholdConfiguration.jsp allowed a user to execute malicious SQL statements through “resourceId” parameter.
Security Enhancements in Build 14310
- APM Plugin Authentication enhanced to fix bug mentioned in CVE-2019-15106
Minor Enhancements in Build 14300
- New option to check if the managed server is down for specified number of times before sending a mail was added.
- A new column “Parent Monitor Name” which displays the name of the attribute’s parent monitor was added in the ‘Used by’ list under ‘View Actions’ option.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more