Issues fixed in 14060
- SAP Monitors stopped collecting data when an excess number of idle connections were present.
- In Oracle database monitoring, reporting fuctionality for the attribute ‘Backup Age’ was not supported.
- Network devices were not being added in Applications Manager in initial sync while deleting and re-integrating the OPM connector.
- ‘-‘ (hyphen) character was not being displayed in the Monitor group widget.
- URL Monitor could not be added by users with MySQL backend who upgraded to Applications Manager Versions 13700 to 13800.
- In Active Directory Monitoring, data was not available for the attribute “Database File Size” since build 14040 (Applications Manager MYSQL Build).
Minor Enhancements in Build 14060
- Added support for monitoring Microsoft Skype for Business 2015.
- Support for integration with ManageEngine AlarmsOne.
- In Microsoft SQL monitor, option added to “Allow Admin User to manage SQL Users” under User Management (under Permissions).
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more