Issues fixed in 14050
- There were issues in user previleges when using the Edit/Update Rest API functionality for Credential Manager since build 14010.
- Downtime scheduler page was not loading when the number of monitor groups was high.
- False alerts in VMWare ESX/ESXi monitor due to issues in data collection in StroageAdapter.
- Data collection in Nginx monitor was not being initiated.
- Forecast report was not being generated in the MySQL backend when the time period chosen was the last 15 or last 30 days.
- In the Inventory reports, the Poll Interval column displayed wrong data.
- Custom Fields were not synching with managed server since build 13730.
Microsoft SQL Monitoring Issue fixes
- The “Last execution time” for performance queries was being incorrectly displayed.
- Data File Size, Log File Size and Log File Used Size attributes were displaying incorrect values in reports.
- Thresholds applied for attributes under Configure alarms (MSSQL -> Database tab -> Any Database -> Data file -> Data file details -> Configure alarms) were not affecting the health of the database.
- The attribute ‘Pages (KB)’ under Top Components by Memory Usage in the Performance tab was not being displayed in configure alarms page.
- Blocked Session attribute wrongly named as Deadlock under Session Details drop-down. Alerts too were not working for Blocked Session Count Attribute.
Minor Enhancements in Build 14050
- In Microsoft SQL monitor, option added to “Allow Admin User to manage databases” under User Management (under Permissions).
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more