Issues fixed in 14050
- There were issues in user previleges when using the Edit/Update Rest API functionality for Credential Manager since build 14010.
- Downtime scheduler page was not loading when the number of monitor groups was high.
- False alerts in VMWare ESX/ESXi monitor due to issues in data collection in StroageAdapter.
- Data collection in Nginx monitor was not being initiated.
- Forecast report was not being generated in the MySQL backend when the time period chosen was the last 15 or last 30 days.
- In the Inventory reports, the Poll Interval column displayed wrong data.
- Custom Fields were not synching with managed server since build 13730.
Microsoft SQL Monitoring Issue fixes
- The “Last execution time” for performance queries was being incorrectly displayed.
- Data File Size, Log File Size and Log File Used Size attributes were displaying incorrect values in reports.
- Thresholds applied for attributes under Configure alarms (MSSQL -> Database tab -> Any Database -> Data file -> Data file details -> Configure alarms) were not affecting the health of the database.
- The attribute ‘Pages (KB)’ under Top Components by Memory Usage in the Performance tab was not being displayed in configure alarms page.
- Blocked Session attribute wrongly named as Deadlock under Session Details drop-down. Alerts too were not working for Blocked Session Count Attribute.
Minor Enhancements in Build 14050
- In Microsoft SQL monitor, option added to “Allow Admin User to manage databases” under User Management (under Permissions).
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020