Issues fixed in 13940
- In a virtual hosting setup with the server domain added as an SSL certificate monitor, Applications Manager would throw an error when trying to add another virtual host domain as an SSL certificate monitor, saying monitor already exists.
- Wrong polling delay alert was displayed when more than 70 monitors were present with different polling intervals.
- In server monitoring, the CPU usage report showed ‘no data available’ in MSSQL backend from build 13820 .
- At Authentication failure, Tomcat monitors Health and Availability was being displayed as down.
- In MySQL Linux builds, script monitors not being displayed with the host server monitor as “Monitors in this System”.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13940
- Support for Automatic proxy configuration URL for End-User Monitoring.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more